This is where you’ll find my media appearances and press articles.
- In November, I was interviewed for the Very Loose Women podcast which you can listen to here. We talked about my experiences with cancer, living flat after double mastectomy and how gardening has helped with my recovery.
- On 18th September 2018 I was guest editor on BBC 5 Live’s Afternoon Edition, presented by Nihal Arthanayake. We discussed my decision to live flat and why it should be every woman’s right to choose their treatment options after mastectomy. Listen here from 14 minutes
- This video was the most watched video on BBC.co.uk on 22nd September 2018. I talk about why I’m happy living flat. Watch it here
- I was interviewed for the October 2018 issue of Good Housekeeping.
- Piece in Independent September 2018 https://www.independent.co.uk/news/health/breast-cancer-deaths-increase-austerity-conservatives-screening-obesity-a8558391.html
- Piece in Daily Mirror June 2018 https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/breast-cancer-breakthrough-means-5000-12642536
- Piece in Daily Mail June 2018 https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-5801769/Thousands-breast-cancer-patients-SPARED-chemotherapy.html
- I was featured in the January 2018 issue of Good Housekeeping
- Piece in i newspaper September 2017 https://inews.co.uk/news/health/breast-cancer-drugs-thousands-denied/